• Eggs Benedict Mexican Style
• Huevos Rancheros with salsa and spicy cheese
• Piña Colada French Toast
• Western Omelette with peppers, onions, mushrooms sauteed in Indonesian Soy Sauce and Sambal or Aioli Chili Chipotle
• Varieties of Fruit pancakes and Dutch Crépes filled with fruits or chocolate
• Occasional Belgian Waffles with warm cherries
• Eggs Overeasy on English Muffins with Salsa Cheese and Canadian Bacon
• Bagels and Boiled Eggs with Cheeses and Deli Cuts
• Loaded Scrambled eggs with Fresh Biscuits
All this comes with a selection of fresh cut fruits, biscuits or toast or croissants, juice AND Dessert.
In Italy the expression goes: Mangia la dolce prima, la vita e` corta ( Eat dessert first, life is short). We strongly believe in that mantra, which is why breakfast is served with dessert every day. It is okay to keep fruits and/or desserts in your mini fridge for an afternoon snack!!!
Breakfast is served on trays and delivered to your choice of in-suite dining or on our oceanfront patio, much to our guests’ delight.
In the picture is a family that came first to the Inn in the early 1980s. They told us great stories about way back when and we became fast friends in no time flat, an experience we enjoy weekly now, and truthfully, it gets harder and harder to say goodbye to new found friends, even though they all vow to come back for more Oceanfront Paradise Relaxation.
Chef Han, is a French trained gourmet cook and his side-kick Innkeeper T.J., with an expert neck for Southern Dishes, is always finding new recipes for him to experiment with. The latest one? Chocolate Chip Pancakes with a Dutch Chocolate Treat.
We are more than happy to accommodate restricted diets, so don’t hesitate to let us know your preferences and food sensitivities.
Breakfast is served between 8:30 and 10am, but times can be (slightly) adjusted if needed. Every breakfast is made from scratch which requires more time. We do our best to rotate first service on a daily basis, unless guests specifically request early service or sleep inn service.
Since I (Han) want the dishes to be served hot, directly out of the kitchen, I never get a chance to take pictures of the breakfast creations, which is why I delight in guests sending me breakfast pictures with comments. I especially welcome those guests who stay for a week and are surprised that they never get the same main dish twice.